Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Place

Guys,

We finished in first place by 3/100's of point. Yes .03. It also didn't hurt us that we only played 8 games. Even though I'm confident we would have won our game which would have given us first place outright.

So, let's step on throats now. We play at 1:00 on Sunday against Real Suburbia at Premier Park #3. We played them 2 weeks ago at RE Goode, shorthanded and won 2-1. If you recall, this was the PK game. Us hitting ours and Bent blocking theirs. We played really poor in the first half, but much better in the second.

Please let me know in advance if you will not be at the game. We need everyone there if possible.

We are wearing blue shirts, black socks.

Welcome to the playoffs. Win the ball, win the game.

Coach Stu Dawg

2 comments:

  1. We need matching shoes to make us look more intimidating! I took the liberty to custom design us some. I expect everyone to order these today. Guaranteed championship!

    http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pdp,ctr-nikeid/pn-T90customN0804/pbid-INSPI_51086_v9_0_20081002/piid-7743/pid-226903/cid-1&metricsId=191387301&sitesrc=dl_nikestore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me a check and I'll make the order. That would be cool to have matching shoes...but I would rather have matching bags with numbers.

    ReplyDelete