Friday, November 4, 2011

Games 7,8, and 9 recap

Game 7:
Frisco United 3 - Boones United 3
Boones had a 3-1 lead. Then we gave up goals on some free kicks late in the game and flushed the win down the toilet. We foul too much.

Game 8:
Rangers 2 - Boones United 2
We again had the lead in the game - then gave it up late off of a free kick. Joel got both goals (that is 5 goals against the Rangers this season). We foul way too much.

Game 9:
Welcome back Brady to Boones United! His first game back from injury ... and we lose. Not his fault though. I blame everyone that took a shot and missed (including me). They only had about 4 or 5 shots all game (a few missed, one hit the cross the bar, and two went in). We had about 10 shots per half and almost all of them were not on goal. Every shot we missed in the second half was costing us about 4 to 6 minutes of play time because their keeper took so long to retrieve the ball. I barely remember the play - but I think it was Tutt that scored our only goal.
Fury 2 - Boones 1

Yea I know - the recaps suck. But I am busy and stuff. So suck it.

Your pal,
#10 Pele Julio

No comments:

Post a Comment