Wednesday, February 11, 2009

6th Season Begins on Sunday

Welcome to the Boones United F.C. blog spot. We will use this site to blog game posts, updates for team events, and any other communication you would like to post.

I can tell you I'm really excited about our team this year. Boones United has a strong chance to be very competitive after a injury prone 5th season. We have added two new players, Brian Tutt and Ryan Brown, who will bolster our defense with youth and lots of soccer experience.

For those who couldn't attend practice, I will have your socks/jerseys at the game.

Guys - first game is Sunday at 7:00PM - Hobby. Reply back if you will not make the game.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap we have a blog!! This team is intense. I don't know if I ever blogged before, how exciting!! I told my wife that Stu Dawg made a blog and she immediately asked if it was about the K.C. Masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny Brownie. That blog would be mighty painful though.

    ReplyDelete