Monday, August 10, 2009

Barclays Fantasy Soccer

Men of Boones - This is a very exciting time of year: NTPSA fall season starts in a few weeks, the NFL pre-season has started, fantasy football drafts are approaching, the US National team plays Mexico in a World Cup qualifying match on Wednesday, and the Barclays English Premier League starts this weekend. When I got the Fox Soccer Channel a few years ago I started watching some Premier League matches. Awesome soccer but I didn't know any of the players. I played Fantasy soccer last season and it was very helpful in learning more about the teams and players. Like everything I do, I was pretty freakin awesome last season. So I challenge the rest of you to join me this season. I have created a private league where we can all compete against each other. It is free of charge and does not require much time. See message from below.

Hi, Frank Oliver has invited you to play in the Fantasy Premier League called Boones United. If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues' link you can find on the right of the page. Now enter the code 131666-98853 to join the private league. Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment